We still miss him a lot. Sunday, during church, I teared up thinking that he should be there. We continue to pray for him and hope that one day he will pursue a relationship with us once again.
I love fabric- new and old. People are like fabric. So many things are woven together to make us what we are. Just like I enjoy taking old fabric and making something new out of it, God does that w/ us. He takes what is old and changes it into something new. I am fabric that has been salvaged by a loving and creative God. (Eph. 2:8)
Wednesday, July 13, 2011
James Update
We still miss him a lot. Sunday, during church, I teared up thinking that he should be there. We continue to pray for him and hope that one day he will pursue a relationship with us once again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment