Friday, May 6, 2011

Project Updates coming...

My computer died.  :(  My husband ordered me a new one.  When it gets in I can post pictures of projects I have been working on.  I am praying that I can retrieve the pictures off of the old computer.  I will be backing everything up on an external hard drive from now on!!

4 comments:

  1. so sorry to hear about your computer :( i hope you can get everything back!

    ps, thanks for entering my giveaway (willie nelson rocks.) xo

    ~chantillysongs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I want a new computer. I really really do. Like a new mac.


    Shabby Apple Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  3. have to learn to do that as well! I never back up anything. hope you get your new computer soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Christy, thank you for following my blog and for entering my giveaway. I was just reading your blog and was thrilled to find out you are a christian in ministry. I am a christian too and love running into others in the blogasphere. Looking forward to following your blog. God bless,
    Suzie xx

    ReplyDelete