Monday, March 21, 2011

I won a Giveaway!!

I am so excited. I have been signing up for many blog giveaways in my spare time and I WON!


and the winner is....

Congratulations... christy
You are the winner of the dress shown above from the Shabby Apple Dress Giveaway!

I have never won a giveaway before and I am so excited!
Thank you... Angela Yosten for the great giveaway!
blog.angelayosten.com/

5 comments:

  1. Christy! I just read some of your posts - what a blessing to me, and an eye opener! I have a "lazy" almost 22-yr-old son at home! It made me rethink some things - thanks for sharing all that about Tim. And thanks for "following" my blog. Good luck in the VS giveaways! I appreciate Christian bloggers like you that help me keep things in perspective!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops! Correction: Not Tim, that's your husband - duh! James, your wonderful son!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome! want your shot at winning something else? :) i am hosting a rad giveaway, a BIKINI by an up'n coming desginer from Mexico! super easy & right on time for spring/summer! ^.^ xo

    ReplyDelete