Yesterday was my 33rd birthday! Wow. I'm getting old. :) It was a great birthday. I woke up to having a note on the bathroom mirror, left to me by my wonderful husband. In the dining room I hung a birthday handmade banner that my sister sent me. Tim took me to lunch at one of my favorite places.... Chick-fil-a!! I ate lite because I wanted to have room for dinner.
I got a surprise knock at the door from the florist, bringing me flowers from my mom and dad.
I decided that I wanted to go to Sonny's BBQ for dinner. I wanted good sweet tea and banana pudding. (I did get a small salad too) I invited some good friends to join me.
And my birthday couldn't be complete w/o a cake. My favorite is a cookie cake. Tim gets me one every year. He loves me.
Bowling is another birthday tradition for me. We got to the first place and it was League night, so we couldn't bowl there. We went to another bowling alley and it was closed.
The 3rd bowling alley finally worked out for us. And we had fun. My tummy was feeling a little yucky after two cups of sweet tea, large bowl of banana pudding, and cookie cake. I pushed past it and enjoyed two games. First game score 87 and second game 109.


No comments:
Post a Comment